Speed-Safe Control Line Clamp
The Speed-Safe Control Line Clamp is a line of tools specifically designed for handling and securing encapsulated or bare lines. They are designed to quickly attach to any section of a control line and create a non-slip grip that allows tension up to 1,500 lbs. They can be attached to both bare or encapsulated control lines with outside diameters from 1/4” to 5/8” and grips flat-pack lines with cross-sections up to 1-3/16” by 1-1/2”.
Speed-Safe Control Line Clamp Benefits
- Promotes safety and streamlines operation.
- Can be used to tie-down control lines.
- Allows control lines and TEC lines to be secured and tied-off in seconds
- Field proven clamping device in offshore applications
- Significantly reduces critical path operations and rig time.