SCHUNK, the leading expert in clamping technology and gripping systems, can now open up the full potential of your processing machines and production processes. Reduce costs by combining accurate, flexible workpiece machining with dynamic production automation.
The company was founded in 1945 by Friedrich Schunk as a mechanical workshop, and has developed under the leadership of Heinz-Dieter Schunk to a competence and world market leader for clamping technology and gripping systems. Today, the company is run by the third generation siblings Henrik A. Schunk and Kristina I. Schunk.
Schunk’s line of small components and universal gripper modules features high product quality, precision and diverse monitoring capabilities. The optimally graduated series covers the entire spectrum of workpiece sizes. A prerequisite for this state-of-the-art technology, which is “Made in Germany”, is the never-ending innovative potential.
- Easy commissioning
- High payload
- Powerful kinematics for long service life
- High gripping forces
- Large stroke ranges for size of module
- Economical solutions and short delivery time
- Pneumatic, electric or hydraulic
- Machines and equipment
- Assembly and handling
- Medication and pharmaceuticals
- Foods and Packaging
- Casting, forging an welding
- Toolmaking and moldmaking
- Aeronautics and aerospace
- Metal production and machining
- Automatic testing and measuring
- Tool grinding
- Watches / jewelry